Do you have a budding chef? Do you want your kids to eat new meals?
Dinner Club for 7-13 year olds
Term 1 2020 (limited to 8 kids per class) BOOK NOW
7 weeks: Tuesdays 4:00-5:30 pm (1 spot left) or Thursdays 4:15-5:45 pm (Sold Out) from 11 Feb-26 March $299 (multiple booking) $309 (single booking)
Get the kids booked in to learn to cook and use kitchen tools with confidence in a safe, friendly and small group environment. Invest in their future and try us out, we can have them trying a whole range of new foods over the seven week program.
Term 1 2020
- Week 1: Valentines Day: Choc Cherry Hearts, Hearty Potatoes and Heart Shaped Burgers
- Week 2: Poke Week: Salmon Pokè Bowls and Pineapple Poke Cakes
- Week 3: Local Fare: Roasted Pumpkin and Fresh Pesto Homemade Pasta and Honey Pancakes
- Week 4: One Pot Dinner Winners: One pot chicken and rice, Luscious lemon puddings
- Week 5: War on Waste: Pasta Bakes, Zucchini Slice, Fruit Smoothies
- Week 6: St Patricks’ Day: Brownie Bites with mint cream cheese filling and Shepherds Pies
- Week 7: Kids’Picks (A vote amongst the Dinner Clubbers of what they would like to make)
Special Needs Teens and Adults Group
New 4 week meal-making, life-skills course Fridays in February Now Sold Out. Only six in a group maximum and possibility of an earlier additional class
7,14,21,28 February 2020 4:00 p.m-5:30 p.m