Do you have a budding chef? Do you want your kids to eat new meals?
Dinner Club for 7-13 year olds
Term 1 2020 SOLD OUT Join Term 2 waiting list here (filling up fast)
7 weeks: Tuesdays 4:00-5:30 pm or Thursdays 4:15-5:45 pm $309-$319 (please note slight price rise due to increased cost of fresh ingredients)
Get the kids booked in to learn to cook and use kitchen tools with confidence in a safe, friendly and small group environment. Invest in their future and try us out, We can have them trying a whole range of new foods over the seven week program.
Term 1 2020
- Week 1: Valentines Day: Choc Cherry Hearts, Hearty Potatoes and Heart Shaped Burgers
- Week 2: Poke Week: Salmon Pokè Bowls and Pineapple Poke Cakes
- Week 3: Local Fare: Roasted Pumpkin and Fresh Pesto Homemade Pasta and Honey Pancakes
- Week 4: One Pot Dinner Winners: One pot chicken and rice, Luscious lemon puddings
- Week 5: War on Waste: Pasta Bakes, Zucchini Slice, Fruit Smoothies
- Week 6: St Patricks’ Day: Brownie Bites with mint cream cheese filling and Shepherds Pies
- Week 7: Kids’Picks (A vote amongst the Dinner Clubbers of what they would like to make)
Special Needs Teens and Adults Group
New 4 week meal-making, life-skills course coming in March