Drop them off for some fun, kids’ School Holiday cooking classes. Our cooking workshops are hands-on and uniquely small groups to get everyone involved in the kitchen. Themed menus and popular workshops book up quickly, so keep an eye here to see that is on offer in 2021.
Vouchers make great presents!
email Karen to book a gift voucher
June/July School Holiday classes
Guess who’s back?
Harry Potter is back along with brand new American Diner! Book them by clicking on the image below. Choose your age group and save $ by booking more than one ticket in the class!
*Please note there is a price increase due to the inclusion of GST.
- There is an up-to-date Covid-Safe Plan in place. Aprons are only worn by one participant, surfaces are regularly disinfected and hands are frequently washed.
- Participants just bring 3 plastic containers and a drink bottle. They will take home all food made and need to arrive 5 mins early with enclosed shoes on and long hair tied back.
- Class sizes are always kept small to be uniquely hands-on sessions (9 max).
- Dietary requirements must be disclosed at time of booking and please also request a vegetarian option at this time.
- Prices have increased in April 2021 to include GST.
- Classes need 4 kids to go ahead and if classes don’t fill, they may be filled by children from another age group
- Six year olds are welcome but must be accompanied by a supervising parent.
- Full refunds are available up to 7 days prior to class.