3 kids and steve cropped jul 18 sq
10/11/2016 Quote from a Brisbane mum regarding the workshops: “I get more and more impressed with Ben each week wanting to eat the food he makes at Come and Cook classes. We can never get Ben to try these kind of foods but due to him cooking the food he is happy to try everything and eat most of it”.
Based in The Gap, Brisbane, we teach core cooking skills to small groups of kids and teens in a commercial-class kitchen.
Why choose us?
– Our classes are specifically for kids and run by a qualified classroom teacher highly experienced with kids of all ages and abilities.
– Class sizes are kept small to allow kids to have a go at all cooking skills safely (these are not just stir-a-bowl lessons!)
– Menus are tailored to kids but not just a kids’ menu
– We can cater to students of all abilities and competencies: inquisitive cooks, creative minds, beginners and even fussy eaters
– There will be dishes to take home, recipe books to keep, and friends and family to impress!